Wednesday 23 November 2016

Those red sandals

Those red sandals


When I stepped into those red sandals
A current I could not handle

There was some movement, Oh! I was shivering
As my second skin someone tearing


My eyes frighten
No one to hold me tighten

That touch was crawling
My silence was howling


The pain left, my happiness theft
For him, I was mere a jest

Haunt my night
Doesn't let me take my flight


His inhuman quench
Put me in trench

Was he satisfied
The louder I cried


My soul in pain
A blast in my vien

Justice! A word once ere
It's presence didn't felt here


Proud king to a mercy father
I wish death to face rather

His heart pumped out
Hearing abysmal me about


No hope for life
My refused was hand in beehive

Poisonous fang I survived
But dear ones deprived


I was full of laughter
My wish's master

A moment came, an animal untamed
The life I loved, no longer remained


Clothes stained

I was blamed

I was made ashamed

A hand held mine
Beautiful it was a sign

He took my charge
My sorrow's watch


He hide me inside
Accepted with pride

Called beloved of his
Made me Mrs from Miss


Trust he gained
Put contempt in wend

Proud to be his
Who made me Mrs from Miss

Written By Parul Bhateja

No comments:

Post a Comment